Rodent Control in Tampa Bay
Getting rid of rodents in your home before they do major damage is what we specialize in doing for our customers. Timely and expeditious rodent removal is critical in avoiding further damage to your home. Rodents are known to chew through electric wiring, damage attics and household items. Worst of all, they carry diseases that you want to keep as far away from your children and pets as possible. Typically, no home is immune rodents in the Tampa Bay area.
Same Day Rodent Control
Swat Exterminating Company does same day rodent control whenever scheduling permits. Our highly trained and experienced technicians use tried and tested techniques to catch and extract rodents, rats, and mice. Although mice may look cute, they, like most rodents, are rapid breeders and can cause major destruction to your home. Please call our office today to get a Free Estimate on rodent removal. We service Tampa, St Petersburg, Largo, Clearwater, Dunedin, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Trinity, New Port Richey, and Oldsmar.
Signs That You May Have Rodents
- Food Debris – Rodents will chew through packaging to eat
- Traffic Patterns – Rodents typically have predictable traffic patterns
- Nesting – Rodents love to find a comfy spot to sleep
- Sounds – You may hear them walking in the attic or scratching away at something
- Droppings – Rodents are very filthy and will leave droppings
Why Choose Us
- We Give You Honest Answers & Unparalleled Service
- No More Waiting All Day, We have a 1-Hour Call Back Guarantee
- You Get the Best – A+ BBB Rating & We Answer Every Call
- Proudly Serving Your Neighbors for Over 40 Years
- We Save You Money & Time. Say Good-Bye to Bugs!
What Client’s Say
Swat Exterminating has an amazing team and top class service. I thought I would be paying top dollar, but their service is quite the value. They have exceeded my expectations and the technicians are very pet friendly. Highly recommended!
My wife heard rustling in our attic late at night. Turned out to be rats. Swat Exterminating came out the same day to set the traps. They even closed up the entry point as well. Rats were disposed of in a couple days. I will say it in French “Bravo” for their conscientious work!
Let me say something. You have a amazing technicians and awesome support. They helped me the same day! This is what I call an “extra mile” in customer relationship building. As a single Mom, I greatly appreciated the customer friendly pricing too.